The latest issue of the IOTA Book gathers the most interesting topics and speaches presented on the 23rd General Assembly of IOTA in July. This year the theme was HR transformation. Are HR departments in tax administrations prepared for the future challenges? Download the publication and find out more!
In 2019 the theme of the General Assembly was HR transformation in tax administrations. Are HR departments in tax administrations prepared for the future challenges?
Find out more and read about
- Trends in HR management of tax administrations
- How to become an attractive employer
- Evaluation of tax officials and the new role of HR
- Closing the knowledge & skill gaps
- What is required to be a leader of a tax administration?
- Prepare for the tax official of tomorrow
The 15 authors of the publication are speakers who presented at the IOTA General Assembly in 2019:
- senior managers from IOTA member tax administrations
- IOTA international partners such as DG TAXUD (European Commission) and
- representatives of the business community: Canon Institute for Global Studies, McKinsey & Company and Quintessence Consulting.
The Foreword was written by the IOTA Executive Secretary, as usual. In this issue there is a special Introductory speech too that was given by Alexander De Croo, the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, in charge of the fight against tax fraud Minister of Development Cooperation at the General Assembly.
DOWNLOAD the pdf and enjoy reading the publication.
If you would like to receive a hard copy too, please contact us.