- The Ministry of Finance of Poland provided users with an easier way to register with e-TOLL.
- It is intended for natural persons and sole proprietorships.
- Registration has been significantly shortened and automated.
Simplified registration with OCA
- Quick registration with e-TOLL is available for natural persons and sole proprietorships. To take advantage of this facility, it is possible to log into the system with a trusted profile using ePUAP, the mObywat application or electronic banking. The new functionality already has more than 3,700 user accounts registered - informs the head of the National Revenue Administration Magdalena Rzeczkowska.
The most important benefits of the new solution include:
- less data - just enter the vehicle registration number, on-board unit number and e-mail address - all on one screen;
- automatic linking of the entered data and activation of the on-board unit in the vehicle;
- full access to all OCA functionalities (e-TOLL Online Customer Account).
September is the last month of viaTOLL's operation
- Please be reminded that viaTOLL will be discontinued at the end of September. There is little time left to change the system and move to e-TOLL. We urge you to do it as soon as possible. Those who already use e-TOLL benefit from a special discount and pay 25% less for travels - adds Deputy Minister Magdalena Rzeczkowska.
The e-TOLL discount is valid until the end of the transition period, that is until September 30, and covers tolls for using motorways and the electronic toll for using toll national roads. The tolls are charged in the amount of 75% of those specified in the applicable regulations. More information about paying 25% less on toll roads with e-TOLL until the end of the transitionary period, 30th September, on the e-TOLL website as well as this leaflet.
A large selection of devices in e-TOLL
65 suppliers have already been approved for the e-TOLL system, offering more than 270 types of OBU and ELS devices. Current lists include:
The e-TOLL PL mobile application can be downloaded for free from Google Play and App Store. The number of application downloads is now greater than 134,000.